Monday, March 17, 2008

Blurbz!

There's so much to write about that i don't even know where to start!
I shall make a list.

hehe

1. My Mosaic was made pretty interesting,
especially by the last Heineiken Club event.
2. I so love Bella's new car. It's simply adorable!
3. Am sad that Bella's leaving soon but I'm reaaly glad that she has found a better opportunity and wish her all the best in striving to the top coz i know she can do it!
4. Had my hair dyed ash (but it turned out brown)
5. Can't wait to be the VO for Siti's Diari Hati,
(I do love most of her songs)though I'm not exactly looking forward to the queue during Autograph signing session.
6. Hunted for the perfect backpackers hostel.
7. Went pubbing with daddy(minus the alcohol, of course)
etc, etc, etc....

Suddenly got bored so shall stop my updates.
Later!

No comments: